How to Join or Renew
This season RENEWALS MUST BE COMPLETED ONLINE – both the membership renewal and the payment. An administration fee of $10 per membership will be charged to those not using this method. Visit the new SLSA members portal – click here and login or create an account and make a payment. See below for fee information.
Nippers/ Club registrations for NEW members and gear sale is Sunday 18th September between 9am – 12pm.
New membership will only be processed once a application form is submitted together with payment and proof of age (north certificate, passport, drivers licence). To speed things up, please ensure you have all of the above with you when you attend the registration session.
SLSA requires all nippers to be current financial members, non-financial members will therefore not be able to participate until their membership is renewed and paid online.
Note: The first Nippers day this season is 9am 11th October
- $70 Active Patrolling Adult
- $30 Active Patrolling Cadet (Post-SRC to U1 8)
- $100 First Nipper (U6 to U14)
- $100 2nd Nipper
- $250 Family Cap
- $30 Associate/Social Member (this membership fee is included in Nipper fee for 1 parent/child carer)
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CHECK
This season sporting clubs are required to join the new WWC system and because our role involves contact with children, ALL PATROLLING members and AGE MANAGERS (over 18 yrs of age) will need to complete an application online. The check is free for volunteers and lasts 5 years. The online application takes a couple of minutes and then you will need to present to a motor registry and show your drivers licence to complete the process. Either print the summary or take note of your application on your phone as you will need this number at the motor registry. Click Here
Online Membership Troubleshooting
If you experience difficulties in setting up an online account, please email the club at email@example.com to check your details in the Surfguard system as they may differ to those you are using to set up your online account. We can check and update, so the systems match.
The online form you complete and ‘sign’ in the online registration process replaces the traditional, paper registration form.
Note – a separate account is needed for each club member, however the same email address and password may be used for multiple accounts. You are also able to make one payment to cover all membership fees.
- Returning Members are strongly advised to renew online before the start of the season to ensure that they are covered for insurance purposes (protects the individual and the Club).
- Council Parking Permits are only available to active Members that have paid their Membership Fees for the current season (subject to Council rules). The Form is available from the Office.
- If you have any questions or queries regarding the registration process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org