Situated right on South Curl Curl beach, the Club hall and spacious private outdoor balcony are available for hire for private functions.
We offer a unique venue with unsurpassed views for weddings, conferences, business meetings, fundraisers, parties or other similar functions.
For more details or to discuss your specific requirements please contact our resident officers, Lisa and David by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone to 0405 309 009
Please note: As a general rule, the Club is not available for 18th or 21st birthday functions (or similar functions).
- On the Beach.
- Stunning panoramic views of entire Curl Curl beach.
- Capacity for up to 120 people.
- Stylish wooden bar leaners and stools.
- Flat-screen televisions with HDMI links.
- Sound system with iPod / mP3 connection.
- Kitchen facilities available for the duration of your function.
- We can provide contacts for commercial caterers or you can engage one of your choice or self-cater, at your own discretion.
- Large Ovens (2), gas stove top (1), commercial dishwashers (2), hot water zip (portable), 1 double fridge, microwaves (2), 2 sinks & plenty of bench space & storage space.
- NO Crockery, Cutlery, linen or kitchen equipment is provided.
- The club has a large bar servery area that you are welcome to use.
- Large under-bar fridge (1) is available for your use.
- You are welcome to supply drinks to your guests for free or for your guests to BYO drinks.
- NO Glassware or bar equipment is provided.
- Please note: If you intend to sell alcohol during your function or operate a cash bar, you will need to arrange a special licence for the function yourself.
- Large, private, outdoor balcony adjoining the hall.
- BBQ facilities available for the duration of your function.
- A number of plastic trestle tables and black plastic chairs available for use (these can also be used inside).
- NO BBQ utensils are provided.
Click on the link below to view an interactive map of the facilities – including the hall and balcony dimensions. Once in the map, simply click on the blue arrows to view an image.